Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: YouAreEnough04
YouAreEnough04 October 16th, 2017

Something that made me smile today was when I was on my way to class and I was in the parking lot and a guy noticed I was looking for a parking so he pointed me to his car so I could take his spot once he left! I 💛 nice people!

Hole you you all are having a great day(:

1 reply
load more
User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 October 16th, 2017

Picking my kid from kindergarden... Plus, this unknown kid jumped from behind a door to spooke me and I played along to much of his amusement...and mine.

User Profile: SparkingStar97
SparkingStar97 October 16th, 2017

Seeing my baby sister try to help our dad put his shoes on.

User Profile: EmOnTheGo
EmOnTheGo October 16th, 2017

A baby. She actually made me laugh.

User Profile: omarfaruquemolla43
omarfaruquemolla43 October 16th, 2017

when I first got my own computer windows Xp.

User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 16th, 2017

Nothing made me smile and if it did. It was a painfull -

forced one that I'm so tired of doing it's actually hurting me to carry on like this

:) <<<< theres my my smile for today

User Profile: theonenewgirl
theonenewgirl October 16th, 2017

I got to talk to the best friend possible today and I'm just so thankful that she's here for me and she's such a loving and caring person and she always reminds me of how precious life is and that miracles can happen and we should never give up:,)❤

User Profile: newpoulain
newpoulain October 16th, 2017

A hug from someone I love.

User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 October 16th, 2017

An extra email from my sailor. I woke up to two of them, not like usual. He was telling me all the cute stuff, but also updating me on his life at the moment. I can't wait to see him again.

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 October 16th, 2017

My boyfriend.. He makes me laugh everyday