Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: fizbotoright954
fizbotoright954 November 30th, 2017

A bagel with friends☺️

User Profile: Mrokay2009
Mrokay2009 December 3rd, 2017

Listening U2 - Bad

User Profile: puddlediver
puddlediver December 17th, 2017

Next doors cat sat on my knee

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 December 17th, 2017

I had some pie and ice cream.

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower December 18th, 2017

Watching the stars (by myself of course. Have no gf cause I

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 December 18th, 2017

Having a much needed heart to heart conversation with my favorite human🌞

User Profile: SoFree
SoFree December 19th, 2017

Hey! What is your favorite game? For me it's League of Legends. I bought here https://gamestore.live/lol-accounts/pbe/ pbe account lol and injoy the game. It's made me smile :-)

1 reply
User Profile: emilsemwanga
emilsemwanga December 22nd, 2017

@SoFree it's also gonna make you cringe at extreme negativity and people intentionally trying to anger you and set you off mentally.. if you play this game USE THE MUTE FUNCTION!

PS League of Legends is FREE

load more
User Profile: sunandstars31
sunandstars31 December 20th, 2017

Nice customers. I was able to help a customer and he replied 'omg you're amazing' and I teared up because I don't feel amazing most of the time.

P.S.: Please be nice to customer service reps.

User Profile: TopazPhoenix2640
TopazPhoenix2640 December 21st, 2017

Getting a message from a close friend (who has been drifting away from me recently) this morning saying he wanted to call me this afternoon. The anticipation of the conversation meant that nothing could ruin my day. Hearing his cheery voice made everything in the world seem perfect for the duration of our conversation.

He is one of those people whose presence makes you happy or you can't help but smile everytime someone says his name or you come across something that reminds you of him.

User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 21st, 2017

Getting to know that we are all part of the universesmiley