What Made You Smile Today?
being here with y'all
Today, I got to see a sweet cat in need of a good home get adopted by a family <3
today not yet. but last time there was this ellen's video that made me smile for a few seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-lVpGpHWX0
Taking a car ride adventure with my 21 year old son who is dealing with depression and we had great conversation!
My love allowing me to sleep in.
Going to breakfast.
Anthony helping me get the Cougar ready.
Driving my Cougar and having a guy ask me about it in traffic!
Watching my love drive his truck. He is so sexy...
Hearing Steve tell me that I am so pretty (randomly).
Making love in the RV.
Steve posing on and kissing the window of my Cougar (and allowing me to take a pic).
**Love made me smile today.**
Skipping physical activity lesson in school to sit down with my friend on the field, enjoyig the sun and the flowers around us.
@Variabilis
that sounds so fun, I love those calm moments. They seem small but they make tge best memories
My wife's shelter cat smiled when I rubbed his nose this morning. It was just wicked cute.
@SassyTart
aww that sounds adorable!
Hanging out with my daughter.
@pinkWatermelon61
aww so lucky!!
@TheElfPrincessR
Thank you! Yes she is very special. Working on staying healthy so i can give her my best version of me. :)
@pinkWatermelon61
That is such an admirable goal. You seem like a great Mom!!
@TheElfPrincessR
Dad :p Haha. I left it just auto generate my name so the pink may be confusing. :)
@pinkWatermelon61
sorry! I have no idea why I assumed that...
well you seem like a great Dad
@TheElfPrincessR
It's all good! :)