Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favourite fragrance?

User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 November 19th, 2020

ICEBREAKER TIME!

Welcome everyone to General Support Icebreakers, here's the question:

What is your favourite fragrance?

104
User Profile: crystalz7
crystalz7 August 26th, 2021

freshly baked cookies- smells like joy!

User Profile: kenny0018
kenny0018 August 4th, 2022

tom ford lost cherry

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 4th, 2022

I like switching them up so I use many different ones depending on how I feel that day.

I have so many lol.. one right now I am using is a cheap one from walmart it is a cupcake smell !

User Profile: writingmagick404
writingmagick404 August 4th, 2022

Currently! It's that purple butterfly one from Bath and Body Works!

User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere August 20th, 2023

lavender

User Profile: Ayoe
Ayoe August 20th, 2023

@Affliction1

anything vanilla or coffee and im on the floor take my money