Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(round 2) Ok everyone! Come on own up! Are you guilty off

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 1st, 2024

Tw)bad language.. 

1) your chair makes a farting sound, and you try to convince everyone it wasn't you!

2) accumulate hundreds of pounds worth of stuff in your online shopping kart.. Then not but anything cause shipping was £5.99. (Me be like nah! I'm on a budget)

3)taking a selfie and pulling the duck face to make you look attractive.. Seriously! What's going through the minds of people who think, this looks like a kissable pout???

4)thinking I should get in the shower.. *2 hours later someone else starts the shower* me: oh my God!! F*** you!! I was just about to get in there!!!!

5) secretly hating it when people ask "what did you do today?" It's like this buddy listen, I woke up at noon and then it was 5 pm.. Okay! I don't know

6)last one.. Do you all blow on your food when it's hot? Or shove it in your mouth, and do the hashafashaha till you can chew it??

48
User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 January 6th, 2024

Lola, these are too funny!

1) Farting chair? I didn't hear anything, and neither did you.

2) Online shopping cart: I just put it there and watch it until I don't want that stuff anymore anyway.

3) Duckface selfie? Never, never, never. I don't do selfies. lol

4) Shower - haha, not anymore, no more shower-sharing.

5) "what did you do today?" - I don't mind when people ask, but it is pretty embarrassing when someone asks me, What did you do this week? And I honestly can't think of anything to say. Did I do anything this week? Woke up, ate, did something but I don't remember what, slept, ... but somehow I wasn't bored ... lol

6) Do you all blow on your food when it's hot? I blow on my food. I probably shouldn't even bother heating up my food, I should just eat it cold, that would save me a lot of time by not needing to blow on my food.

Thanks for the good laugh! :) :) :)

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 6th, 2024

@GoingInCircles365 awsome😂😂😂😂 and how are you? What did  you do this week???😁

2 replies
User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 January 7th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

This week, I only sat in very quiet chairs, didn't do any online shopping whatsoever, refrained from taking any selfies, took some nice long showers whenever I wanted, and blew on a lot of very hot soup. 

Other than that, not much. You???

😎

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@GoingInCircles365 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I did exactly the same as you😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AdrienLovesYou23
AdrienLovesYou23 January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11
1- yes, but i just make the chair squeak again a few times so peeps know it wasn't me
2- kinda, i put a bunch of things in my cart but don't buy them bc im broke
3- no, i always try to do the little tongue out though. I think the duck pout is cringy
4- I know a lot of people who do this but I think about getting in the shower but then dont end up getting outta bed for days (i only go like 3 days without showering unless we did something that day)
5- nobody really asks me that
6- if it looks good and I've been wanting to do it then i shove it in my mouth, but other than that, i occupy myself with other things until i forget about the food (accidentally) or it's cooled down enough

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@AdrienLovesYou23 hey! Your pretty sensible compared to all the others answers😂😂😂 you take selfies and stick your tounge out haha!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's brilliant😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 oh and btw what did you do today???

2 replies
User Profile: AdrienLovesYou23
AdrienLovesYou23 January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11
Literally nothing lol. Sat in bed and was on cups all day...well i did laundry and complained about my back like an oldie (/lh) all day but yeah
(also thinking about it, idm that people ask me what i did today)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@AdrienLovesYou23 doing nothing is a day well spent me thinks. I plan to do nothing and spend the day on cups today, cause the most terrible thing has happened 😱😱 I have lost my voice 😲😲 yep! I am intact now a tiny whisper 😥😭😭 so I'm in bed sulking all day😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Shonnn
Shonnn January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I do the hashafashaha

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@Shonnn haha! Awsome😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 7th, 2024

6.... *Sears ALLLLLLLL my tastebuds off at the same time* XD

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂 more people need to blow their food😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 12th, 2024

@TinyWhisper11, we need another round! Hehe