Tell us your mood with one gif!
Heather225
March 27th, 2024
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

AiluraTheCat
March 9th
...

2 replies
Amanda84
March 9th
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
Love you

peachThinker662
March 9th
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 
load more
trueconfidant123
March 9th

6 replies
peachThinker662
March 9th
@trueconfidant123 
1 reply
trueconfidant123
March 9th
@peachThinker662

load more
slowdecline48
March 9th
@trueconfidant123 Are you chronic, too?...


3 replies
trueconfidant123
March 9th
@slowdecline48

2 replies
slowdecline48
March 10th
@trueconfidant123 Then you're basically healthy, not chronic. You ain't one of us--be grateful for it. If you were chronic then you'd already know the score.

1 reply
trueconfidant123
March 10th
@slowdecline48
I'm sorry.

load more
load more
load more
load more
peachThinker662
March 9th

2 replies
slowdecline48
March 9th
@peachThinker662 yep...

trueconfidant123
March 9th
@peachThinker662

load more
mytwistedsoul
March 9th
trueconfidant123
March 9th
I hate being 
BlueDarkAurora
March 10th
trueconfidant123
March 10th

GrimSox
March 11th
trueconfidant123
March 11th







