Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123



@slowdecline48
Sending u infinite love n happy Vibes ur wayy 😊💓

@slowdecline48

@trueconfidant123 @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 How warm & fuzzy... Am still a crusty old b∆sterd but I appreciate the thoughts.
@slowdecline48
Thank you 😅💕

😤👿😡😠🔥

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123


@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123
Thank you ❤️ Mean's a lot <3

@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123 I'll do it when I get a

@slowdecline48 😭😂


@peachThinker662

@peachThinker662
@mytwistedsoul
@trueconfidant123

@peachThinker662

@Heather225
@Amanda84 
@Amanda84
Yayyy, I'm so happy to read this 😭💕 Love youu infinite 😊❤️

🐈🐾
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
😭😭

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@peachThinker662
Hate painkiller pills side effects 😤😭


@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
what about a heating pad? Or some tea?

@peachThinker662
Got a uterus issues... heat or the cold, both enhance the pain, had tried some home remedies but doesn't work much 😕😤 after trying everything... just simply switched to painkillers. it helps reduce pain more than anything xD, but do have side effects of dizziness, tremors, weakens nerve system 😑.
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Sometimes you gotta...

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
🥺
Hot water bottle and cozy blanket, hope it eases soon 🩵

@Amanda84
Aww thanks for the concern 😭...!! will sure look into it 🤧 only hot water pending due to my lazyness xD 😅

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
@Amanda84
lol 😆 this gift 🤣

Gif* 😅

ATM:
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="16130055" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="2.07792" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/peaceful-little-girl-dance-kid-cute-gif-16130055">Peaceful Little Girl GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/peaceful-gifs">Peaceful GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>
... but don't know how long will it last ;)
