Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@ConstellationSystem

ð©¶ð©¶ð©¶
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11
That made me laugh out loud , image 😂😂😂🩵
@Heather225
@Amanda84

@Tinywhisper11
I'm fine hun, just didn't want to get up this morning, one of those days 😂😂😂😂💚
@Amanda84 ahhh! Ok fair enough 💖 I hope tomorrow will be a better one 💖

@trueconfidant123
Who got on your nerves? 😂😂😂😂
@Amanda84
My professor hates me, she's always after my life no matter what

@trueconfidant123
Ah, I see, makes sense, I'm with you so 😁🩷

@Amanda84

@trueconfidant123
Always 🩷
@trueconfidant123


@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123
your professor will have a sad badd day now, just wait 😂
@GrimSox
Girl 😂😂😂😂

@trueconfidant123 tc you gotta correct her one time... like Hermione 😂 we all believe in youuuu
@GrimSox
I'm trying, she doesn't trust me and I get so nervous around her 😭
@trueconfidant123
😡😡
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123
I mean, me to my professor 😁😂
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
Me everytime I see her


@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
@Amanda84
😭❤️
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
I meant me 😂😂😂
@Amanda84
🤣🤣
Lol but same situation...!! they (ppls) betrayed me 😤

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123
💗✨

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@Tinywhisper11
🩷
@Amanda84

@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11
I demand it 😂😂😂🩷
@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂 that's right😁
@Tinywhisper11
💛
@Tinywhisper11
🤗💗🐈💞
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 woohooo!


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11
😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11
Now?
@Heather225
@Amanda84

@Tinywhisper11
😂😂😂
@Heather225

@stormieandpaws

@Tinywhisper11
thanks was to be confused just so much in our head going on since abusive brother passed we did not think it be this bad but is
@stormieandpaws 🙁 my heart goes out to you💖

@Heather225
@Amanda84

@Tinywhisper11
Thank you, just exhausted, it's been a long week and more to come, and not fitting in much sleep at the moment , love the flowers 💙

@Amanda84 good night angel 💖 I hope you sleep well💖💖