Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul February 26th, 2015

Hmmm I love both but I go for fountain pens

they add character to a letter

User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul February 26th, 2015

Ferris wheel or roller coaster

1 reply
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

Roller coaster even though I have never been on either I would definatly choose roller coaster !

load more
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

Super nanny US or Rivercity

User Profile: CompassionateHeart2
CompassionateHeart2 February 26th, 2015

Super Nanny US

Fruits or Veggies?

1 reply
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

YOU GO GIRL !! 😉👍

Super nanny us is amazing !

Veggies !

load more
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

The conjuring or the purge ?

3 replies
User Profile: fanaticpie13
fanaticpie13 February 26th, 2015

The purge

1 reply
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

Good choice !!! 😊

Kate's secret or a secret between friends ?

load more
User Profile: RadiantNoire8
RadiantNoire8 February 26th, 2015

The conjuring

load more
User Profile: Jimmbo
Jimmbo February 26th, 2015

Facebook or face to face ?

1 reply
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

Facebook !

load more
February 26th, 2015

Existing or alive??

User Profile: victorious47
victorious47 February 26th, 2015

twitter or facebook?

4 replies
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

Facebook !

User Profile: 5ense
5ense February 26th, 2015

Facebook

User Profile: Jimmbo
Jimmbo February 26th, 2015

Twitter

User Profile: Jimmbo
Jimmbo February 26th, 2015

Twitter

load more
User Profile: 5ense
5ense February 26th, 2015

listener or member?

1 reply
User Profile: creativeLion138
creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

Member !!

load more
User Profile: Mel
Mel February 26th, 2015

Listener. I love to help members but I'm not used to be one :) 7Cups App or the normal page online?

1 reply
User Profile: 5ense
5ense February 26th, 2015

Normal page :)

load more