This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
sun. tacos or burritos?
Tacos. Beach or mountain?
Mountain. Day or Night?
I personally like the beach better, but a beach with a mountain view would be nice.
A mountain top view with a clear sky and the love of my life next to me. I'd love to see that, gazing at the stars and moon and looking into her beautiful eyes. So romantic. But also, a beach sunset or night time could work too. I'd go either way.
moutain
Night. Gas Planet or Terrestrial Planet?
Rain. Happy or content?
Happy. Coke of Pepsi?
Pepsi!
Pepsi!
No teeth or No tongue?
No teeth I guess Never be able to truly love again or never be truly loved by someone?
Never be able to truly love again
Lose ability to touch or lose ability to taste
Lose the ability to taste. Summer or winter?
Summer!
Lay by the pool or get in?
Get in.
Voldemort or Harry Potter?
Harry Potter. Grape or orange?
Grape. Rootbeer or cream soda?