This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Time travel
headache or heartache?
Heartache. Snakes or spiders?
Snakes.
Soft drink or alcohol?
Alcohol. Love or Wisdom?
Wisdom.
Sweet or sour ?
Sweet.
Writing or reading? :)
Writing.
Teach or learn?
That's a good, hard one!!
I'd say learning, since I can't teach without learning :)
Talk or listen?
Talk.
Rescue or being rescued?
Rescue.
leaving or being left?
Leaving.
Chipotle orMcDonalds ?
Chipotle
Up or down?
Up
lust or passion
Passion.
Fight or flight?
Flight.
handstand or cartwheel?
Cartwheel.
Long hair or short hair?
Short hair.
A house or a home?
A home.
Sunrise or sunset?
Defiintely Sunrise :)
Beach or Mountains
Mountains.
Australia or America for a holiday?
Australia.
Peanut butter or nutella
Nutella. Numbers or letters?
Numbers.
Regaular oreos or vanilla oreos?
Regular.
Hip-Hop or Country?