Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: intellectualpond1493
intellectualpond1493 September 5th, 2015

Cold weather, love snuggling in bed during cold season!

Settle or travel?

1 reply
User Profile: want277
want277 September 15th, 2015

force myself to travel (agoraphobic, ya know?)

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 5th, 2015

At the moment...travel.

into the pool...dive or slip in?

1 reply
User Profile: want277
want277 September 15th, 2015

DIVE

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 6th, 2015

Slip in.

rocky or sandy beach?

1 reply
User Profile: want277
want277 September 15th, 2015

sandy only

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 6th, 2015

Rocky beach!

drive a mini or a SUV?

User Profile: bleedingviolet
bleedingviolet September 6th, 2015

SUV!

Dyed hair or natural color?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 6th, 2015

Dyed. I would prefer natural but I am too young to be grey!

glasses or contact lenses?

1 reply
User Profile: want277
want277 September 15th, 2015

yikes glasses. Tried putting on these pretty color lenses, had a temper tantrum, then was in such pain -- no thank u I will take my own color after that as much as I hate it.

load more
User Profile: Moj
Moj September 6th, 2015

Glasses (can't imagine poking my eyes...but then again I don't need either, so might change my tune!)

Red grapes or Green grapes?

User Profile: RaspberryKitten
RaspberryKitten September 7th, 2015

Red grapes!

Thin eyebrows or thick eyebrows?

1 reply
User Profile: want277
want277 September 15th, 2015

thick as thick

load more
User Profile: Huggler
Huggler September 7th, 2015

Thick eyebrows :)

Penguins or polar bears?

User Profile: StarryNightR
StarryNightR September 7th, 2015

Polar Bears!

Fight or Flight?