Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
May 31st, 2016

Water

This or That: cardio or weightlifting

1 reply
User Profile: InlandMermaid
InlandMermaid May 31st, 2016

@courteousDime6742 weightlifting!

Mac or PC

load more
User Profile: Kazarella
Kazarella May 31st, 2016

Lifting!

Too hot or Too Cold?

6 replies
User Profile: EndlessHowl
EndlessHowl May 31st, 2016

Too cold.

Books or TV?

5 replies
User Profile: Vertices
Vertices May 31st, 2016

@EndlessHowl

I love both, but books a bit more!

salty or sweet?

4 replies
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 31st, 2016

@Vertices Sweet! Especially when it comes to cakes and ice cream.

White or black?

3 replies
User Profile: 365Lattes
365Lattes May 31st, 2016

@HappyAndReady white, but only because it's a great colour on me :D

Sun or moon?

2 replies
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 31st, 2016

@365Lattes Nice ;)

1 reply
User Profile: 365Lattes
365Lattes May 31st, 2016

@HappyAndReady :) that it is.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: calmPear7531
calmPear7531 May 31st, 2016

I hope one day I can finally let go of the pain some numbers bring, and I think it's ridiculous how a simple number can destroy me so easily. That's one of my goals and I swear one day this won't be so hard to accept as it is being now. I don't know if I wrote that right.

For all of you who are struggling, remember that it's okay to cry and feel nervous, but don't let one thing bring you down completely.

​Thank you so much for being here and helping me through this.

User Profile: finnick1217
finnick1217 May 31st, 2016

have a walk in closet or an en-suite bathroom?

2 replies
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 31st, 2016

@finnick1217 En-suite bathroom, so I don't have to put my pants back on

Chocolate or flowers?

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@FantasiaSweetShock ... definitely flowers!

load more
load more
May 31st, 2016

Zombies or vampires?

User Profile: Moj
Moj May 31st, 2016

Always chocolate

Spoon or Fork?

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@Moj ... usually spoon, but some things just need fork.

load more
User Profile: positiveVoice68
positiveVoice68 May 31st, 2016

Dogs or cats

May 31st, 2016

Fork.
Dogs.

Dark/light ?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 May 31st, 2016

light

snow or rain?

2 replies
User Profile: antra
antra May 31st, 2016

@RainbowButterflyGirl123

rain

flowers or watercolours?

1 reply
User Profile: xkillmeplsx
xkillmeplsx June 1st, 2016

@antra watercolour

Night or day

load more
load more
May 31st, 2016

Chocolate or gummy sweets

2 replies
User Profile: KissAdySheIsIrish
KissAdySheIsIrish May 31st, 2016

@raindancer1979 gummy sweets

Japan or China?

1 reply
User Profile: dapperNest9226
dapperNest9226 May 31st, 2016

@KissAdySheIsIrish

China

Sand or snow?

load more
load more