Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: mikethedj4
mikethedj4 October 2nd, 2016

Oops sorry, "Football"!

Haha Everytime I hear those words together I think of George Carlin - Baseball vs Football

Carnivore or herbivore?

User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack October 16th, 2016

Carnivore!

cats or dogs (hope this hasn't been done)

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud October 16th, 2016

Cats!

Pancakes or crepes?

1 reply
User Profile: VegetarianBuddhist14
VegetarianBuddhist14 October 17th, 2016

Pancakes? I don't think I ever tried crepes... maybe those :o

Would you rather have an item gift or a fun experience as a gift?

load more
User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud October 23rd, 2016

I would rather have a fun experience as a gift.

Book or Kindle?

User Profile: Wanttosmile
Wanttosmile October 24th, 2016

BOOK the battery will never run out.

Fossil fuel or Solar?

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud October 25th, 2016

Solar.

Fudge or caramel?

User Profile: FlowersInTheAtticx
FlowersInTheAtticx October 27th, 2016

fudge.

fruit or nuts

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 October 28th, 2016

Fruit 🍓

curtains or blinds

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud October 28th, 2016

Curtains.

pop or indie

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 10th, 2016

Pop

Christmas or Birthdays

1 reply
User Profile: HelpingZebra
HelpingZebra November 10th, 2016

@lazyKatz I don't celebrate Christmas, so birthdays.

Would you do easy or hard tasks first?

load more