This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
four arms!
Fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck
One horse sized duck so that I can tame it and ride it into battle!
Be a giant or be the size of a pea?
One horse sized duck so that I can tame it and ride it into battle!
Be a giant or be the size of a pea?
Size of a pea then I could be like a fly on the wall Laughing forever more, non stop or never laughing again?
Non stop for sure!Black orwhite nails?
White! Rarely seen nail color will be nice, ya? Which is more evil: replacing salt with sugar or sugar with salt?
sugar with salt
black olives or green olives
Black olives
Chicken salad or tuna salad?
Tuna salad (though I do like both a lot).
Winter or Summer?
Games or movies?
Games. Soul or Jazz?
Soul. > Movies or TV series?
T.V. Series
Wood or Carpet?
Wood. Pen or pencil?
Pencil - can't really erase pen that well
coke or sprite?