Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 28th, 2015

I would say medium but for the sake of answering specifically, small :)

Root Beer or Cherry Coke?

User Profile: modestZebra2079
modestZebra2079 January 28th, 2015

Root beer!

Book or movie?

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 28th, 2015

Books - they always have more juicy details

Bar soap or liquid soap ?

1 reply
User Profile: amiableScarf2352
amiableScarf2352 January 28th, 2015

Liquid soap!

Coke or Pepsi?

load more
User Profile: aRissa14
aRissa14 January 28th, 2015

Pepsi!

School or work?

User Profile: HelpingHand315
HelpingHand315 January 28th, 2015

Work

Summer or fall?

User Profile: electricPoetry61
electricPoetry61 January 28th, 2015

Summer

Sofa or bed

User Profile: electricPoetry61
electricPoetry61 January 28th, 2015

Summer

Sofa or bed

1 reply
User Profile: Cyrios
Cyrios January 28th, 2015

Sofa!

Computer or phone?

load more
User Profile: calkelly
calkelly January 28th, 2015

Internet on the phone.....Lol....best of both. Tent or cabin

User Profile: RecoveryisReal
RecoveryisReal January 28th, 2015

tent :D I love camping! Okay so...... basketball or baseball?

User Profile: RecoveryisReal
RecoveryisReal January 28th, 2015

tent :D I love camping! Okay so...... basketball or baseball?