Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a person to speak with daily. Depression, self harm, and social anxiety.

User Profile: ThatGirl0610
ThatGirl0610 April 22nd, 2015

I am a 16 year old female and I am looking for a listener who will be available most days from 4-6 pm eastern time. I am going through a few things and it would be nice to have someone to talk to. It doesn't matter if the listener is male or female but I would prefer someone who is 16-17. Thanks. (I hope I did this rightI'mstill a newbie)

17
User Profile: Jaylove51102
Jaylove51102 May 22nd, 2016

Hi I'm a 14 year old female...um I've struggled with self harm for about 6 years. Anorexia, bulimia binge pure type for 4 year and been in a hospital twice... I want to ask for help … please girls from 14-18.

Please [edited by Anomalia for sharing social media contact]

Thank you!

Ily

2 replies
User Profile: ViaClaud
ViaClaud May 22nd, 2016

@Jaylove51102

Hi! Sorry I'm very new to this. But I read your post. I just want to ask, if it's okay to know why your doing that? I may not in the age bracket you asked to talk to but I'm really curious. And I seriously want to talk to you.

User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia May 23rd, 2016

@Jaylove51102 - I've edited your post to remove your social media information as we're not allowed to share off-site contact info here. You are welcome to reach out to listeners, though, who may be teens 15-17 or some of our adult listeners can also talk to teens. You can browse listeners or post in this section to try to find someone who works for you. Good luck!

load more