Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you feel you need advice, who or what do you turn to?

User Profile: EdwardLee
EdwardLee September 3rd, 2025

As the question says, I'm curious what you guys do when you feel like you need some advice.

34
User Profile: Taylormayat3
Taylormayat3 September 5th, 2025

@EdwardLee. Talk to a close friend 

1 reply
User Profile: EdwardLee
EdwardLee OP September 5th, 2025

Well, I have a close friend but he doesn't understand too well my situation, it's not his fault, he also has his internal battle.

I'm interested in look for help in other places right now, even if I feel scared of doing it.

load more
User Profile: Farmer91
Farmer91 September 5th, 2025

@EdwardLee 

First time ever being on this site, this is the first I read. In reality, your question is the reason I'm here myself. I've learned tho that Im not generally asking for advice. I like when someone genuinely tries to help, but I've noticed when I speak to someone it helps me organize my thoughts and calms me. Sometimes, its someone I dont know personally that is best to talk to.

1 reply
User Profile: EdwardLee
EdwardLee OP September 5th, 2025

Welcome!

I'm glad you have answered. I'm also kinda new, I have just some weeks using it.

If you feel talk about your thoughts helps you to reorganize them then keep doing it, consistency is key.

If there is something I have been learning is that, it's ok to seek help if you really feel you need to.

load more