Narcissistic HOA president is back to love bombing our community
Hi:
The president, who sits on our HOA board is an overt narcissist and is using his position to abuse his power. He and the vice president have been bullying and harassing certain people in the community who they don't like. They have also neglected the external upkeep of the property as well.
He sent out an email blast inviting us to a cookout and end-of-the-summer pool party. While it sounds like fun, too many people in our community are fed up with him. Additionally, I have decided to go no contact with him and his flying monkeys who sit on the board with him.
@Summershy
Hi there. I'm not sure what you can do to change the situation with the HOA board. You could try to talk to other homeowners and see if they're also unhappy with the way things are being run. If enough people are concerned, you could try to start a petition or vote to remove the president and vice president from the board.
@cindyzheng1344
Hi Cindy:
Thank you for your helpful tips. Yes, I have talked to several people in the community who are fed up with the president. Yes, we are in the process of looking at getting a petition signed.
How do you feel about me talking other homeowner's out of going to that party? I feel that he and his flying monkeys are just going to manipulate us. By going it's just going to enable his behavior further into getting what he wants.