Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song to relax to?

User Profile: swanlistens26
swanlistens26 April 24th, 2023

What's your favorite song to relax to? Please leave some suggestions!! I would love to listen because I constantly feel on edge but music helps me calm down. My favorite song to relax to is Sweet creature or two ghosts by harry styles. Give them both a listen ❤

74
User Profile: PeacefulSalamander
PeacefulSalamander May 6th, 2023

"Saturn" by Sleeping at Last. All of their album "Atlas: I," honestly

User Profile: peachYard7102
peachYard7102 May 8th, 2023

@swanlistens26 i usually listen to sad classical music but i love both the songs you said

User Profile: politeCamp1246
politeCamp1246 May 8th, 2023

Stereo love by Edward Maya.

User Profile: aaronglazzman
aaronglazzman May 8th, 2023

Suhani Raat Dhal chuki (mohd rafi,1949)

User Profile: MindonFire6
MindonFire6 May 8th, 2023

@swanlistens26

Lullabies which is a lofi beat

and I saw her by the ocean


calming

User Profile: KarenMom42
KarenMom42 May 8th, 2023

riverside by agnes obel is both soothing and haunting

User Profile: diligentShade9227
diligentShade9227 May 9th, 2023

Mockingbird and rescue

User Profile: jasontoddd90
jasontoddd90 May 12th, 2023

@swanlistens26 usually I listen to old classic jazz or cigarettes after sex or maybe the marias

those be some really chill ones they sometimes be stress relieving it depends on your music taste tbh

@swanlistens26

Unravel by TK

User Profile: burningRain127
burningRain127 May 13th, 2023

Salvatore by Lana del ray ✨