Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Final goodbye to my little sister

User Profile: FlightMedic38
FlightMedic38 11 hours ago

My family and I say our final goodbyes on Saturday to my little sister Gabby. It’s been a week now without you here and it’s been extremely difficult for me to adjust without you here. Words can’t describe how much I miss you and how broken my heart is. I wish I could just give you a big hug and tell you how sorry I am that I wasn’t there for you when you needed me. I know you aren’t suffering anymore and are in a happy place with God. You are now my Angel from above that is looking out for me and down at me. I saw you in your casket when we were arranging your funeral plans for you. You looked so Beautiful and peaceful I gave you a kiss on your forehead, I cried and cried to wish you just wake up but I knew you wouldn’t and you were gone. You looked like you were at peace and just free of all the struggles you were going through. I still have your note and your video to watch and read that you left for me. I love you Gabby and I am blessed and happy that you are my one and only little sister that I’ll ever have. Mom and dad are doing okay, better than me. But I promise I’ll keep look out for them and the others. I miss you Gabby and I love you ❤️. Sleep peacefully my Beautiful Angel 👼❤️😢🫂😘.

3
User Profile: Remina
Remina 11 hours ago

@FlightMedic38

Beautiful tribute, Alex.

vFZaTlhd.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 8 hours ago

@FlightMedic38

Sending you my love and condolences at this heartbreaking time 💛

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: GoodMellow
GoodMellow 7 hours ago

@FlightMedic38

Rest in peace, Gabby.

Make sure to live a happy life, so she can see you living your best.