Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday too.. me... *Plays kazoo poorly*

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing December 31st, 2025

crying-cat-meme-21-2514108754_1767156357.jpg

Sick for my birthday, well here's to another lousy millennium 

(Futurama reference) 

yaynotyay-futurama.gif

42
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 January 2nd

@genericbeing

happy-birthday-cat.gif

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP January 11th

@trueconfidant123 Thank you :)

load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 January 2nd

@genericbeing

Happy belated birthday! Are you feeling any better? 

I read that line from Fry and right away I thought of him blowing on that noisemaker and falling back into the cryo machine. *laugh* I love Futurama! Lately I keep being reminded of Bender making a comment about the human on All My Circuits "He lives, he loves, he learns." 🤣


1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP January 11th

@TovaCares76 Hey you really know the show :) I'm a big fan too 

futurama-bender.gif

load more
User Profile: Nailaaaa
Nailaaaa January 2nd

@genericbeing Happy belated birthday 🎂🎉 Hope you're feeling better now!

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP January 11th

@Nailaaaa Thank you 

load more