Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm new here

User Profile: beautifulJewel8726
beautifulJewel8726 September 30th

Hii guys👋

17
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 30th

@beautifulJewel8726

Hello😆

🌲

UM7DfUgs.gif

User Profile: beautifulJewel8726
beautifulJewel8726 OP September 30th

@AsherTree thanks😊🫶

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture September 30th

@beautifulJewel8726

welcome to cups

User Profile: beautifulJewel8726
beautifulJewel8726 OP September 30th

@Magicpawsoffuture thank youiii

load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 30th

@beautifulJewel8726

Welcome!

dVqNlO6DydPr9Var1p.gif

User Profile: beautifulJewel8726
beautifulJewel8726 OP September 30th

@caringShoulder1357 hiii

load more
User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace September 30th

@beautifulJewel8726 odkpFJUd.gif

User Profile: TheStarsLookNice1124
TheStarsLookNice1124 September 30th

Hiii @beautifulJewel8726! Welcome to 7 cups! I hope you make many friends and get the support you’re looking for! 💖💖💖💖

User Profile: zerofuxk23
zerofuxk23 September 30th

Hey I’m new as well how are you

User Profile: zerofuxk23
zerofuxk23 September 30th

Hey I’m new as well how are you

User Profile: goldenSummer9462
goldenSummer9462 September 30th

Plz read the community section of grief and loss dated 20th Aug,2026 and give your suggestions below that thread itself.

Deeply appreciate

load more
User Profile: zerofuxk23
zerofuxk23 September 30th

Hello I’m new as well

User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 30th

@zerofuxk23

Glad that you are here with us as well!

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 30th

@beautifulJewel8726

Welcome! Hope you find what you’re looking for/missing and have a great time here!

User Profile: batuuulll
batuuulll September 30th

hiii