Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my greatest fear in life is my favorite people turning to strangers. It's like from strangers to strangers and thats making me sad.

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter February 20th, 2025

All these overthinking and doubts left me numb in the end, and now I feel better. I feel like everyone's gonna leave anyway and that makes me feel ok about what I've been stressing since last month.. i have trust issues and I'm afraid one day my good internet friends will be bad to me or will stop talking to me one day.. It's ok it will be better, I dont like changes but I have to face it even I fear .. :c

8
User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango February 20th, 2025

Trust issues are tough. It’s scary to think that people might leave or change, especially when you’ve built strong connections. You don’t have to face this fear all at once. Just take it one step at a time. Let people in slowly, set boundaries where you need to, and remind yourself that even if some friendships end, that doesn’t mean they weren’t real or meaningful. 

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP February 21st, 2025

@CheeryMango hi thank you for responding, what you said are right. I wish I wasnt an overthinker ..  I think I should just.. be myself and let anything happen, I just hope it will be okay 

load more
User Profile: takemedicine
takemedicine February 20th, 2025

@hopefulencounter I have that fear too, every day😥

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP February 21st, 2025

@takemedicine how do you deal with it? I usually tell myself that it's okay it's alright :"|

User Profile: takemedicine
takemedicine February 21st, 2025

@hopefulencounter When I get worried like that sometimes I ask my friends about it and they reassure me⛅

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP February 22nd, 2025

@takemedicine wow they're good friend. in my case, they already knew that i'm worried they'd leave me but still ignored me sometimes..

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: meowcat1216
meowcat1216 February 20th, 2025

@hopefulencounter worst thing about having this fear is it coming true, it hurts like ***


User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP February 21st, 2025

@meowcat1216 i dont like when that happens 

load more