Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 12th, 2025

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB.gif

505
User Profile: raspberryLime9451
raspberryLime9451 July 16th, 2025

😬🎅🛻

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 16th, 2025

@raspberryLime9451 nervous about going home for xmas??

Don't like driving home for xmas??

Worried you'll not make it home for xmas???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 16th, 2025

@raspberryLime9451 dreading Xmas shopping???

Started Xmas shopping??

2 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: electricForever1455
electricForever1455 July 17th, 2025

👁️ 🙋💗🫂😘

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@electricForever1455 you love hugs and kisses????

You are very loving???

you are good at hugs???

I love you??

load more
User Profile: 4ngelW1ngz
4ngelW1ngz July 17th, 2025

🍀💗😸

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@4ngelW1ngz luck, love and cats???

I love cats??

The Irish love cats???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@4ngelW1ngz for love of cats???

4 replies
User Profile: 4ngelW1ngz
4ngelW1ngz July 18th, 2025

Luck,love, and happiness

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@4ngelW1ngz awwww💖💖💖 those are great things to have💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Iffybest2
Iffybest2 July 17th, 2025

🧐🧐🧐🧐

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Iffybest2 very very very very suspicious???

Procrastination??


load more
User Profile: SparklingLuna
SparklingLuna July 17th, 2025

👁️❤️🚡🏀


hint - 🏀= not a ball

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@SparklingLuna I love hot air??? 

I love flying around???


2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I love flying???

I love helicopter??

I love shooting hoops??

I love flying in hoops???


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 you love rain????

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Safekay
Safekay July 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11😊😇❤️

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 18th, 2025

@Safekay

You are an angel of love and happiness?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Safekay happy Angel with a big heart???

Fun loving angel???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Safekay life is good???

You have a happy heart???

A good heart???

load more
User Profile: JaniceWang
JaniceWang July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

😈

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@JaniceWang 😂😂😂 your the devil in disguise??

Or just devil??

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 oooo! Maybe your wicked??

load more
load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly July 18th, 2025

👀😍✏️📝

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@SoulfullyAButterfly 

I love writing stories??

I love writing letters??

I love writing poems???

I love drawing???

🤔🤔🤔

2 replies
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 lots of guesses! #3 is right!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@SoulfullyAButterfly yaaaay💖💖💖 poetry is a awesome hobby, and a great way to express yourself 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 July 18th, 2025

👁️♥️🦋

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Admirablerainbow2825 

I love butterflies?????

I saw a little red one yesterday😍

2 replies
User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 July 18th, 2025
  1. is correct.

I love butterflies.✅

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Admirablerainbow2825 yaaaaay💖💖💖💖 I love them to💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Taratra
Taratra July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11🥳😊😐😭

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Taratra mixed emotions???

It's your birthday and your feeling sad???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Taratra 

From happiness to depression??

Was happy but now sadness has taken over???

3 replies
User Profile: Taratra
Taratra July 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 it's my cycle I guess

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 19th, 2025

@Taratra awww 💖 emotions are hard 💖 hugs you tightly 💖

1 reply
User Profile: Taratra
Taratra July 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 thank you, wish you good things 🥰

load more
load more
load more
load more