Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂
🆔➕🧠🪢🙉
@Iamwhoiamwhoami
Me and my brain is not all here??
👏🏆
@Iamwhoiamwhoami yaaaay I know you to well💖😁💖 hugs you tightly 💖I love you 💗
@Tinywhisper11
💞💞Never ending hugs filled with love 💗
@Iamwhoiamwhoami
You don't want to listen to your brain???
You and your brain are not working??
@Iamwhoiamwhoami
You don't want to hear your brain any more??
You and your brain are not being quiet??
@Tinywhisper11 ?
You are not gonna listen to your brain??
You were right on the first try. Me and my brain not here.
🥲😁😵💫
Those are my emotions over the course of a day XD
@4oreverStar361 mixed emotions??
Not sure how to feel???
✅️
@4oreverStar361 💖 hugs you tightly 💖
Thanks! 💚Hugs back💚
@Tinywhisper11
😮💨😅
@Anuli exhausted???
Blowing hot air???
You talk alot???
Your work out but still happy???
@Tinywhisper11 your worn* out
@Tinywhisper11
Exhausted, wornout and feeling awkward. So you were close
W ⚡️ E
@AnnaDee79 I waz here???
Stuck in the middle??
I'm the eye of the storm??
Surrounded by lightening??
@Tinywhisper11
🤔
@Tinywhisper11
🚫💦 🍰
No water cake???
Actually, I saw someone making a water pie in a video. It’s a real thing from times past. :)
@jesusredeemedme2425
No sweat
Piece of cake
I was close XD
@jesusredeemedme2425 Lol yeah kinda
@genericbeing I was just gonna guess that!?!??😮😮
ð¤ª
@Lovepurplelight 🤔🤔 those emojis won't show up on my computer tablet thingy???
The app is very picky. Lol
