Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: Suhaaanni
Suhaaanni March 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 that i’m not hard to love

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 3rd, 2025

@Suhaaanni aww 💖 anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives💖

load more
User Profile: friendlyHeart49
friendlyHeart49 March 3rd, 2025

I find it hard to express excitment for things even though I feel it and this upsets people. So now I "act" to fit in.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 3rd, 2025

@friendlyHeart49 yep depression can do that, people also say I speak in a monotone voice sometimes, and they can't tell what my mood is when I'm like that. It sucks 🙁 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: kindheartedWhisper7853
kindheartedWhisper7853 March 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I have needs and feelings same as anyone so I wish for people to be kind and treat each other as how you truly wanted to be treated and this is my dying desire and i wish everyone take this into consideration.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 3rd, 2025

@kindheartedWhisper7853 I also wish I would choose their words more carefully before they speak. Gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: silverHug7822
silverHug7822 March 3rd, 2025

I am a kind hearted person. And I deserved to be loved

2 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 3rd, 2025

@silverHug7822


duckandbearhug_1741021257.png

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 3rd, 2025

@silverHug7822 yes you do💖 hugs you tightly 💗

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is honestly absolutely nothing 😂😂😂😂😂😂


No in all seriousness there’s people on here who know how kind and loving and so on I am but I wish everyone took the time and effort to know all that about me tbh. 

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 4th, 2025

@akunknown you are very kind and loving💖💖💖💖 also very mysterious💖💖

2 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ If you or anyone wants to know more/anything about me just ask. I’m not an open book that just stays open for anyone to read. It’s just not who I am. Maybe I’ll loosen up one day to being that and seeing what happens. Based on the results I might end up staying that way but idk. I find people solving the mystery of me by asking me about me fun 😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 4th, 2025

@akunknown 💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: m4lyshka
m4lyshka March 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 ..im tired

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 4th, 2025

@m4lyshka 😂😂 fair enough 💖 cute-kitten.gif


load more
March 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 that I am actually extremely depressed and that people should stop harassing me in group chats. Just today, a horrendous spurt of odium was being directed at me in the Member Community Room. @easyWheel9551 was the first one to start this, accusing me of reporting a member and circulating disgusting things about me. Yes I was hurt because these guys were listening to my painful story without even bothering to respond. At first I thought it's fine and it happens in groups. But later when I told them to at least respond to a sentence but still these abusers pretended to be mute spectators, I was at my wits end. Finally I told them I was hurt and @letmejustexist was audacious enough to say a caustic 'Thank You.' This sent me smouldering with hurt and I reported him. @easyWheel9551 even yesterday was listening to my pathetic story and was made aware of my emotional trauma, still he did not utter a word. And now today, this person had the *** to bad-mouth about me and say I called Hotaru unkind. He did not even tell my whole story. I called Hotaru unkind only when he said that my crush is not bound to give me a reason for his blocking even after making false promises that he would be back after a while and that while never elapsed. Disgusting. And @emotionalTown2627, he did not even know what had happened but still had the heartlessness to call me a Dab's GF anol. I am sick of these trollers seriously. So their abusive behaviour is justified, but if I do just one little thing, that too because they were being extremely caustic by their silent treatment, then they have the right to spread acrid stuff about me! How horrendous, sickly and traumatizing.


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 4th, 2025

@Sanvee11 please try a different room, mcr is only for light hearted chats💖 I know it can hurt though🙁 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: PeacefulPathfinder
PeacefulPathfinder March 4th, 2025

I hope everyone is having a great day, I just wanted to say something and hopefully it helps someone. I hope your day goes well, you enjoy life and are able to accomplish what you want, have the career you want, and just enjoy life. Life is hard but you will be ok at the end of the day, find people (make friends) and don't do things you hate like career. Anyone who need to vent can, and I will try to support you if possible. Enjoy :)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 4th, 2025

@PeacefulPathfinder awww that's such a sweet message 💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 thankyou

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I know this is probably supposed to be a fun thread, and I don't mean to bring rain, but I just want everyone to know how misunderstood I feel.  It is getting through my hurts is why I joined 7cups.

12 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 4th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 🙁 are you having a hard time?!?? Gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 it's ok to be yourself 💗

11 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 5th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  Yes I have a hard time mentally understanding myself and how other people react to me.

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 5th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 I haven't seen you around for a while😕 I'm sure people here and irl love you 💗hugs you tightly 💗

9 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 5th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  My internet has been having some problems.  Plus when the photo restrictions were put on me, I felt a little lost on what to do next.  So I just left and started reading books, and watching videos for about a Month.

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 5th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 well I'm glad your back 💖 I think people here like to show their hobbies/interests but in moderation, people hear do like to encourage others, I try to do that as much as possible 💖 just be yourself here, talk to us, join in on the icebreaker forums and conversations💖😁 you deserve to be supported and feel loved, I hope you find that here💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 how as things been at work??

7 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 5th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  When I'm at work, I feel scared, lonely, tired, and sad.

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 5th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 🙁 I'm sorry sweetie that's really not a great environment to be around🙁

hug.gif

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 5th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  Most people consider factories to be worse.  In this environment it depends on who you are.  If you are anything other than ME it is a good environment.  I'm sorta hated.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 6th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 you should leave nasty little surprises around for all those who don't like you😈 mwhahahaaa

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 6th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 That's not a bad idea but I work under another person, and if they complain I can get called into the office.

I just think people don't like me because I'm not the same as they are.  Emotionally I'm not the same.  Physically I'm not the same.  My job is not the same.  My home life isn't the same.  I think these people even secretly think I'm a creep.  They don't understand me, and I have learned that it doesn't even help to try and explain myself.  They don't care, they only care about their world, and those that are in it.  I'm not in it, and will never be.  Which is why I have no choice but to be alone.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 6th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 

ori.gif

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 25th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I don't know what to say about a black dog hugging a white dog.  Doggies have the best life.  😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 March 5th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is I love dogs and love cuddling with them! Cutieeessss💖

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 5th, 2025

@resilience2025 puppys are sooooo cute 💗💗

hugs-and.gif

7 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 6th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Awwww, I want one! 🐶

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 6th, 2025

@BlackTurtleWoman25 

puppies-nap-time.gif

4 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 March 26th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Awwwwwwwwwww🥰💗💖

load more
User Profile: ThatGirlInTheSun
ThatGirlInTheSun March 25th, 2025

@resilience2025 that is exactly why I started going for walks without my earbuds in!
I figured I might get a better chance of dogs walking up to me if I smile at the owner and complement the puppers. Within one week of going for walks around the creek I was able to pet 5 of them!
(I think the last time I touched a dog was at least 3-4 years ago lol). 
Bless~ 

1 reply
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 March 26th, 2025

@ThatGirlInTheSun

Sameeeeeeeee, even I do that!🤗😁

load more
load more