Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  Many times, and many times, and many times.  I get a feeling like I want to post something, but can't.

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 19th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 hugs you tightly 💗 you know it's ok to be yourself here 💖 showing your vulnerable side takes a lot I know,  just be you💖

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I find it easy to tell my faults and short comings.  But sometimes I want to write for attention, but nothing is coming to me.  It's not a good sign when this happens.  It means, I'm thinking "oh what is the use?"  Also I've been really tired.  Do they have a yawning face?  The last few times I tried to talk to a listener, I just felt like I needed to talk, but things didn't work out cause I couldn't come up with a topic.  I know my feelings, but I can't describe them.  I just think my brain has gone into a funk.  I hope you are doing good.  You are such a kind soul!

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 19th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 hugs you tightly 💗 have you tried the group chats?? They are great for making friends and just having people to talk to💖 when I get so tired and depressed  I often find myself turn to the icebreaker/game forums, it helps to unwind and take your mind of things💖

mochi-mochi-mochi-peach-cat-gif.gif

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I don't fit in with the group chats.  🙁  I'm not good at ice breakers either.  🙁  I always like your hugs.  Your the best internet hugger I know!  💖

Google AI says this:

"Hugger" can refer to someone who likes to hug or embrace others, or it can be used in the phrase "hugger-mugger" to describe something confused or untidy. 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 20th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 I like the first hugger example😁💖  don't worry, group chats are not suitable for everyone 💗 even just reading through others posts  can be rewarding. But maybe when you feel a bit better in yourself and settle into a job were you'll be respected and treated fairly💖

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 20th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I'm only good at talking to people one on one.  If I'm in a group talking, my brain is too slow for that.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Keanu4you
Keanu4you March 19th, 2025

Million feelings, zero words.



1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 19th, 2025

@Keanu4you hugs you tightly 💗 I'm sorry sweetie, I've been there many times🙁 what helps when I can't say my feelings/thoughts is poetry, expressing yourself through a form of art can really help 💖 gives you another hug 💗

load more
User Profile: HappyHelper242
HappyHelper242 March 20th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Although I have RBF, I am not a mean person, really-lol!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@HappyHelper242 awww hugs you tightly 💗 I bet your amazing💖💖

load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone March 20th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I accept cash, card or online payments too. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@WonNone don't forget cheques😂😂😂😂😂💖

load more
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 20th, 2025

Just because I’m a vegetarian doesn’t mean I like every vegetable. I don’t like bell peppers, beets, and most onions. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@raccooncutie30 that's fair enough 💖 I'm not vegetarian and I. Don't like all meat💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 March 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I've always had the most vivid crazy dreams and it's my favorite thing in the world

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@Shyness98 cool 😎 dreams can be fun. What kinda dreams do you have?

1 reply
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 March 25th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I had this one dream I became a mushroom. It sounds boring but it was my most favorite dream!

load more
load more
User Profile: BeautifulLetdown
BeautifulLetdown March 21st, 2025

I’d make a great wife😊….i think🤔….id try😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@BeautifulLetdown I bet you will be an amazing wife one day💖💖

load more
User Profile: lunaheaven00
lunaheaven00 March 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That I just act being nice otherwise I am *** 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@lunahealing0 😂😂😂 well best to keep acting💖💖😂😂

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing March 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I don't think I want anyone to really know one thing about me, I yam who I yam

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@genericbeing 👀👀 I know all your secrets 👀👀

load more
User Profile: easyPlane747
easyPlane747 March 22nd, 2025

That I want those things which everyone wants but I don't ask for it because there are other people who need it

3 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 22nd, 2025

@easyPlane747

Remember you deserve everything that all human beings deserve! No matter what, you are worthy! duckandbearhug_1742669064.png

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@easyPlane747 that may be true, but you matter just as much as anyone else, and you deserve only love, kindness and happiness 💗💗 gives you a giant tiny hug

1 reply
User Profile: easyPlane747
easyPlane747 March 25th, 2025

Aww thanks Giant hug for you too💖

load more
load more