This Trio has no Name yet- Tabby and Shine and Bunny
Hey
@TabbyCat97 @shinequeen001
hi you two gremlins,
😂my little trio needs a space to disturb each other. And plus we are a trio after alll.
"Barbie in a cream house" tabby 2023
"I cant sell" tabby 2023
These are the best typos we have yet. more to come.
You 2 are so awesome! thank you for being amazing friends! you 2 are like my twinnies now hehe! this is our space and you can post anything you like.
cats are fun

idk what else to write. feel free to spam this little space with cats you 2.
hehe. enjoy!
bunny
aww i have a little something for you two
thank you for being the bestest friends i love you all i sending hugs and cat food

@amiableBunny4016
Aawwwww thank you Bunny and shine for being the bestest buddies every <3 stay strong my lovelies you are both amazing
I cant be bothered to find shine tag
@shineforlife8282o2 ??
someone translate this
"But jr a bunny"
I forgot to mention crazy*

