Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly Prompt #30: If you can challenge yourself for one thing to step outside your comfort zone

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 18th, 2024

Welcome back! 

Last week we discussed-  What is something you can let go of today?  If you haven't checked yet, please click here to add your thoughts. 

This week's prompt-  If you can challenge yourself for one thing to step outside your comfort zone, what would it be? why


Stepping outside your comfort zone is not an easy task, but it can lead to personal growth and new opportunities. It is a chance to discover your true potential and push yourself beyond your limits. So, what can you do to challenge yourself and step outside your comfort zone? Let's explore and discuss this together.



Join us in the 24/7 General Support Group Chat to share and support each other.

sarahs-scribbles-sarah-anderson.gif 

31
User Profile: kiwi66
kiwi66 January 23rd, 2024

@ASilentObserver stop doubting my ability to overcome challenges i face ! yeasss!!

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP January 24th, 2024

@kiwi66 It sounds like you are feeling ready to challenge yourself and overcome doubts. Your willingness to step outside comfort zones shows great strength and courage in bettering yourself. What aspects of facing challenges make you the most uneasy? 


load more
User Profile: LZYYYy
LZYYYy January 27th, 2024

@ASilentObserver

Mine is to step up to a leadership position or apply for a competitive program because I always feel like I'm not experienced or skillful enough to become a leader. I'm also apprehensive about making mistakes as a leader because it will affect not just me but other people. However, I'm also aware that I shouldn't let the opportunities slip away because I probably won't have it again. 

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP January 28th, 2024

@LZYYYy Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It sounds like stepping into a leadership role or competitive program is something meaningful to you, though understandably uncomfortable due to fears of making mistakes or lacking experience. Your awareness that opportunities may not come again shows wisdom in not letting fears prevent you from living fully. What makes you drawn to the potential growth opportunities in leadership, despite your apprehension? 

load more