Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What animal are you most like based on your personal traits???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2025

oip-67_1744767958.jpeg

133
User Profile: Regmo
Regmo April 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I am like a beaver. Beavers are hard working, detailed, accurate, and industrious. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@Regmo beavers are very hard working clever creatures indeed💖💖

load more
User Profile: Shanmukhee
Shanmukhee April 16th, 2025

Wolf

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@spectacularGrace4180 that's a very cool animal to be💖😎💖

User Profile: Shanmukhee
Shanmukhee April 16th, 2025

I used to get wolf dreams constantly in the time of my life where I dealt with hardest circumstances like sexual assault, court, cops, then diagnosis with bipolar and bpd. I feel a connection with the animal ever since then. As if it’s sending messages. 😍😍

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@spectacularGrace4180 aww I'm sorry youve had to go through and deal with all that🙁 but it takes one  courageous wolf to still be standing at the end of all that 💖 you definitely are a powerful wolf💖💖💖💖💖💖

User Profile: Shanmukhee
Shanmukhee April 16th, 2025

Thank you @tinywhisper..😘😘

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@spectacularGrace4180 💖💖💖💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Aria0ria
Aria0ria April 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Panda

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@Aria0ria awwwwww pandas are adorable 😍😍 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: compassionateSky1432
compassionateSky1432 April 16th, 2025

Dog

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@compassionateSky1432 a loyal companian and a best friend 💗💗

iloveyou-dog.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Im definitely first and foremost as stubborn as a mule 😁 I would say I like a good laugh so probs could be compared to a hyena, and I'm fiercely loyal so like a lion minus the stature and cool hair 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@Amanda84 ok so I'm picturing this..

oip-74_1744849535.jpeg

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂 your definitely a cool cat💖

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 yes I look nicely majestic and well brushed 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@Amanda84 yep😁💖

cat-nod.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Spiritriver
Spiritriver April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

A bonobo, living a life of affection and love.  No hunting or killing, just relaxing and browsing fruits and veggies.  

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@Spiritriver awww your a cute little monkey 😁💖

monke-pat-pet-the-monke.gif

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulNectarine910
thoughtfulNectarine910 April 17th, 2025

A little panda 🐼....... lazy and clumsy but cute though 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@thoughtfulNectarine910 pandas are adorable 😍😍😍 

hugs-cute.gif

load more
User Profile: Oracle1973
Oracle1973 April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 A living, breathing, hammer. (Just kidding).

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@Oracle1973 a hammer!?!?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I guess you could be a cool hammer head shark😁💖


User Profile: Oracle1973
Oracle1973 April 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 No, it has to be a hammer magically imbued with life.

load more
load more
User Profile: PoisonMushroomSpores
PoisonMushroomSpores April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11
Rattlesnake, but crows and swans fit be as well

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@PoisonMushroomSpores rattlesnake and crows😱😱 I'm not even gonna ask about that😂😂😂😂 so your just a beautiful majestic swan😁💖💖😁

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I’m a hermit crab— adaptable and hauling my home on my back (and probably some unresolved issues) wherever I go. Tough shell, soft soul. I mind my business, shift when needed and thrive in my own weird little ecosystem. Also I am a hermit (never leaves my room) and a wanderer. And I have got tiny claws too. 

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 17th, 2025

@azurePond

Ohhhh that's I cool creature!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@7Bear7  you wanna share with me???

8it-edible-nf-ts.gif

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Hmmmmmmmm, I have never had crab before. . . . . Sure! As long as it is just crab crab and not hermit crab. Cuz the hermits be my friendos! :3

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@7Bear7 but pond is a hermit crab🤔🤔 just pretend she's a normal crab whilst your noming

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Ahhhhhp, but but but. . .

.

.

.

horimiya-anime.gif

.

.

. 

I I don't want to eat Pond! Miss Puddles is my pondering fwreindo!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 18th, 2025

@7Bear7 yeah I don't think I could eat her either 🙁 I love her to much. Let's just say @BastionKnight he's tasty😋 and he can't exactly run away right now😋😋

User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

*Suddenly realises that his attempt at camouflage with the bedding has not been as successful as he had hoped* How do those other sea creatures manage it!? 

*Resigns himself to the inevitable and prepares the warm herb butter and drizzle of lemon juice to accompany the Knight-Linguini*

image_1744939049.png

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 18th, 2025

@BastionKnight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that gif is perfect 💖 you look delicious 😋😋 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 17th, 2025

@azurePond a crab is a good choice💖 😁😁💖💖💖

load more