What's one thing you wish more people understood about mental health?
Hey everyone, I've been thinking a lot about mental health and how it's talked about. It seems like there's still a lot of misunderstanding out there. What's one thing you wish more people understood about mental health? It could be anything from a specific condition to a general concept. I'm curious to hear your thoughts and maybe help spread some awareness.
@starryHeart2033
Id like people to know, it doesn't define you.
Limit you.
It doesn't paint a full picture of who you are.
We wouldn't hesitate to ask for help if we had physical symptoms and nor would we be judged and isolated, so why when we ask for help for mental health problems is this the case?
You can heal.
You can live an impactful life.
You still have so much to offer.
You can still be you.
🩵🤗

Its not always just anxiety, depression, or someone hiding their mental health. It can be loud, full of crying, meltdowns. And theres no shame in those. Theyre a natural reaction to high stress and high heartbreak. I wish ppl would rather help than judge.