Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wondering if there's someone out there who can hear me out.

User Profile: GettingBetterFast
GettingBetterFast May 28th, 2025

I've done some things that are just bad, I've been a *** person for years, and the guilt of it is painful. I'm wondering if there's someone out there who would like to hear me out on that. I've kept all for myself for years, and it's just destroyed me a lot.

I know that I'm naturally not a terrible person, but I have really just turned out very bitter and have acted on it.

I don't even know if I can get it out of my system fully, but it's been weighing me down for years now and I don't know what to do.

If anyone, reach out..

12
User Profile: warmheartedBirch1337
warmheartedBirch1337 June 3rd, 2025

Replying here would be a way to garner wider perspective from others. And it might make you think more about what you are posting, since it is to all members. What I mean, instead of posting a vent, you may think more about what you want to post and come up with a great question. Meh, I feel like I am BSing here.