Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wondering if there's someone out there who can hear me out.

User Profile: GettingBetterFast
GettingBetterFast May 28th, 2025

I've done some things that are just bad, I've been a *** person for years, and the guilt of it is painful. I'm wondering if there's someone out there who would like to hear me out on that. I've kept all for myself for years, and it's just destroyed me a lot.

I know that I'm naturally not a terrible person, but I have really just turned out very bitter and have acted on it.

I don't even know if I can get it out of my system fully, but it's been weighing me down for years now and I don't know what to do.

If anyone, reach out..

12
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath May 28th, 2025

hello @GettingBetterFast ik how heavy it gets to hold things inside and i think it’s brave of you to want to share with someone 💕

you can share about it here if you like :)

or if you prefer personal chats then you can seek listeners for one to one chat 

User Profile: Vimbai01
Vimbai01 May 28th, 2025

Hey can just be there for you. Someone you can count when you are at your lowest

User Profile: Torean
Torean May 28th, 2025

Me too. I have better, unselfish priorities, but I'm always going to be complicated and guilt-ridden. I'd be glad to hear you out anytime, without judgment.

User Profile: emotionalpeach25
emotionalpeach25 May 28th, 2025

Here if you want to talk

User Profile: Sevenblues
Sevenblues May 28th, 2025

Can I help?

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 29th, 2025

@GettingBetterFast

I certainly have regrets. I use the guilt as fuel for learning and reject feelings of shame. You are only human, there is no shame in that.

User Profile: CharmingGrapefruit4334
CharmingGrapefruit4334 May 29th, 2025

@GettingBetterFast 

Your doing the right thing trying to deal with it as until you do moving on is not an option, I found getting to the root of the emotions helped and allowed me to understand, ready to listen

User Profile: GettingBetterFast
GettingBetterFast OP May 29th, 2025

Hello everyone, I've been seeing all the replies but have yet to make my next move. How would I go about contacting any of you?

Thanks for all the replies and for the willingness to give me a helping hand, I appreciate all of you for the offer to want to listen!

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath May 30th, 2025

@GettingBetterFast

so basically 7 cups has two main kinds of accounts 

members like you and me- are here to seek support

and listeners are here to support members 

most replies to you in this post are from members and sadly members cannot message each other privately so to chat with a member peer you can either carry the chat here or create individual pen pal threads for those interested to chat more https://www.7cups.com/forum/penpals/

for private chats with listeners you can see who’s available and message them on this page https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/

hope this helps 

load more
User Profile: savingGrace7992
savingGrace7992 May 31st, 2025

@GettingBetterFast I would be glad to hear you out. You can write to me whenever you want and I'll respond when I'm next able to. Read my bio for further details.

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy June 3rd, 2025

@GettingBetterFast realisation is great, use it to bring change. Self loathing does no good.

  1. Forgive yourself. You are human. We all make mistakes. No one has ever been or can be perfect.

  2. Bring changes in yourself so you don't repeat whatever you're feeling bad about.

  3. Reward yourself when you're successful in both these tasks

Best wishes 🙂