Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would appreciate it, if someone could just have a casual chat for awhile

I am just tired and want to take my mind off things! 

20

@scarletBalsam388

Hey there! Its absolutely normal for you to want to vent out! I m a listener here at 7 cups and I would love if you wanted to chat with me. Feel free to send me a text. Just know that I m a teen so I only speak with teens. Be safe🫶

6 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 23rd

@cheerfulKiwi1776 

thank you for wanting to help me, unfortunately I am 19 years so I don't think so you could take my chat, we can talk around over here in forums. take care!!!

5 replies

@scarletBalsam388

Oh okay. Despite thst you can always talk with an adult listener🩵🙃


4 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 23rd

@cheerfulKiwi1776 

ohh! definitely, I will try that, thank you very much!💖

3 replies

@scarletBalsam388

Yeah! Also please engage with many communities and chat rooms🩵🩵

2 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 23rd

@cheerfulKiwi1776 

awww that's really sweet of you to let me know, I will see if I can check them out thank you for the offer byeee : )

1 reply

@scarletBalsam388

Byereee take careee🩵

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Woo331
Woo331 May 27th

@scarletBalsam388 Hey! I am always down for a casual chat 🤍 Feel free to inbox me at anytime and I will respond as quickly as I can. 🌷

4 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 28th

@Woo331 

Thank you very much! I will definitely! I am a bit busy so amn't able to make so much time for breaks but will definitely message you when I need help! 💖💖💖

User Profile: Durge
Durge May 28th

Hey...just casual talks...how r u today

2 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 29th

@Durge 

I am doing good! Alright, actually! What about you. 

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 29th

@Durge 

I am doing alright! What about you ? I like ice creams, sky, glitter I collect seashells, brand tags and feathers ( I have many different colours one, I even have one that belongs to a kingfisher ) also I love eating, which is your favourite food ?

load more
load more

@scarletBalsam388

Feeling tired is a state that can be so overwhelming and confusing. What aspect of all this bothers you the most?

I'm available to listen at anytime.

1 reply
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 28th

@generousBlackberry7525 

Hey, thank you very much for your support, just a bit busy right now for any break, but I will see if I can take time out for good and meaningful conversation! Byeee : )💖💖💖

load more

@scarletBalsam388 hey 

1 reply
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 28th

@placidBeechwood7465 

Hello there! I am an 19 year old from India, I love ice cream. My favourite is green pistachio the one big T from vadilal

load more
User Profile: Durge
Durge May 28th

Anyone going from depression...after heartbreak..please tell the solution...

1 reply
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP May 29th

@Durge 

Hey, I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon. You can browse listener's have a experience in this situation, I am hopeful you will feel better after talking to them. Also I amn't so sure on what could possibly help, but maybe like accepting and trying out healthy activities like playing outdoor games that could distract you and help you move on maybe ( this helped me a bit with moving on from my stressful times ). anyways good luck! Take care I hope you feel better soon 💖💖💖

load more
User Profile: Horlayanky369
Horlayanky369 May 29th

Hi, my names is olayinka Beloveth Akande from 7cups. How may I help you? 



User Profile: Durge
Durge May 29th

Y heartbeat is so destructive..sort of betrayal...how to come out clean...