Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write just one sentence, to try make someone else smile😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 25th, 2025

happy-happy-dog.gif

504
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 my boyfriend was a real treasure😍 that's why I buried him in the garden😁😁😁

7 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That one has me in stiches! It is going to keep me giggling ALL DAY!

*Smiles*

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@BastionKnight 😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Really love your humour. Never change Tinywhisper, you are a legend!

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@BastionKnight I am a legend only when your by my side sir knight 💖

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Then there I shall stay so everyone can continue to to enjoy the awesomeness that is you.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I always knew you'd be good with a shovel 😁💜

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 31st, 2025

@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yep I am

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 did anyone else know stress balls are not for throwing at people who stress you out 🤷‍♀️ I have so many people I need to go apologise too

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 who knew 🤔

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 bigger people are harder to kidnap... Stay safe people.. Eat more cake

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim May 30th, 2025

People who can't tell the difference between entomology and etymology bug me in ways I can't put into words!

3 replies
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 30th, 2025

@Zeraphim

I'll admit I had to get this explained to me, but it's incredibly clever! I love it lol well done.

User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight May 30th, 2025

@Zeraphim

Bravo! *Grins in appreciation*

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@Zeraphim 😂😂 I feel your frustration I can't stand it when people don't know the difference between when to write to and when to write too.... It's just two frustrating😂😂

load more
User Profile: DutchMike
DutchMike May 30th, 2025

I drew a pirate on a skateboard.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@DutchMike 😂😂😂 yaaay well done Mike💖😁💖

load more
User Profile: gracefulLove7527
gracefulLove7527 May 30th, 2025

I love you, you’re doing great :)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@gracefulLove7527 😁💖 and so are you 💖💖 

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 they said there was no I in team

img-20250530-221052_1748642196.jpg

User Profile: sunnyCherry3107
sunnyCherry3107 May 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I enjoy your company

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 30th, 2025

@sunnyCherry3107 💖💖💖💖💖💖😁😁😁😁😁😁 hugs you tightly 💖

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I will love you all forever 💖 but I can't live that long... Sorry😁😁

4 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 May 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I thought you were gonna haunt Pine, or was it Bastion? Hmmmmmm

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 31st, 2025

@7Bear7 I'm gonna haunt a whole bunch of you👻👻

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 May 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

YAYY!!!!!!!!!! A ghost buddy roommate person people past died spirit thing!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 31st, 2025

@7Bear7 😂😂😂😂😂 yep! That's me

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ag1225
ag1225 May 31st, 2025

Roses have thorns but they are still roses at the end of the day. So don't go hard on yourself. Don't focus too much on the flaws, your thorns. Love you

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 31st, 2025

@ag1225 💖💖 aww that's a sweet message 💖💖😁

load more