Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

if I don't have it, then I waaant it. Once I have it, I feel bored. Or I regret spending my money to get that thing. Why must humans feel this way? 😅

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter July 23rd, 2025

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 23rd, 2025

@hopefulencounter

We all want what we can't have 😁

Boredom.

Temporary highs 😁

Following the crowd, you name it, we'll all been there 💕💜🤣

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP July 23rd, 2025

@Amanda84 I see, that explained it. 😆

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 23rd, 2025

@hopefulencounter


😁

load more
load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 July 23rd, 2025

@hopefulencounter

this is sooooo true 😂 i am trying my best to rein in my desire for retail therapy and buying non-essentials. i am rooting for everyone in the same boat!

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP July 24th, 2025

@Heather225 😆 thank you! sometimes when I tried to resist, I ended up buying in the end. 😂

load more