Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: Pollita
Pollita August 14th, 2016

Overeating

User Profile: TheLittleMermaid557
TheLittleMermaid557 August 14th, 2016

I want to stop putting myself down and over thinking as soon as I start to feel happy or good about something

User Profile: dapperOwl5715
dapperOwl5715 August 14th, 2016

being way too nice to those people who take it for granted.

August 14th, 2016

Being jealous.

User Profile: sunkiss2016
sunkiss2016 August 14th, 2016

pulling my hair

User Profile: RainOfWonder
RainOfWonder August 14th, 2016

Not being greedy

User Profile: Lisaleevie
Lisaleevie August 14th, 2016

A bad habit I would like to break is sitting here and thinking about the past.

August 14th, 2016

Self harming.

August 14th, 2016

chronique agressivity

User Profile: AkiyamaJun
AkiyamaJun August 14th, 2016

Biting my nails