Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: Lahirunii
Lahirunii August 14th, 2016

Getting angry

User Profile: honestPat1996
honestPat1996 August 14th, 2016

Thinking too much

August 14th, 2016

@honestPat1996 right

load more
User Profile: sociableOcean3634
sociableOcean3634 August 14th, 2016

Expecting openness , truth & honesty from my friends ..which i have never seen ...I am true ..open & honest with everyone...

August 14th, 2016

Comparing myself to others until I feel worthless.

User Profile: elomeron
elomeron August 14th, 2016

I really hate that I over think everything too much because it makes me sad and worried all the time. I spend more time living in my thoughts than I do in the real world.

August 14th, 2016

Having to drink every night to fall asleep

August 14th, 2016

Constantly pointing myself.

User Profile: sadrose86
sadrose86 August 14th, 2016

Trusting everyone!!!

User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 August 14th, 2016

checking the cell phone bill

User Profile: Clerk17
Clerk17 August 14th, 2016

Nail biting