Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
August 15th, 2016

Over eating!

User Profile: proactiveMaple3127
proactiveMaple3127 August 15th, 2016

Comparing myself to others, and resenting them for being happier and more successful than I am, and resenting myself in turn.

User Profile: AidenPowers
AidenPowers August 15th, 2016

Coping with drugs

August 15th, 2016

@AidenPowers

Amen brother.

load more
August 15th, 2016

being so obsessed with what other people will think about me and my thoughts. I wish I could but I try but I can't help it.

August 15th, 2016

I'd like to stop ripping the skin off my fingers everytime I can't deal with how my mental illnesses affect my emotions

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 August 15th, 2016

1. Never making real friends 2. Being ill 3. Always thinking I'm not worth a normal and happy life.

User Profile: Jenia
Jenia August 15th, 2016

Thinking more than I usually don't do to this day

User Profile: Gillian222
Gillian222 August 15th, 2016

I wanna break my streak of staying up all night

User Profile: huggerofcats
huggerofcats August 16th, 2016

@Gillian222 hey, me too!

load more
User Profile: adaptableCranberry1241
adaptableCranberry1241 August 15th, 2016

Legitimately forgetting to eat for several days. Lying. Keeping my feelings to myself. Calling my friends at four in the morning.

August 15th, 2016

Smoking and drinking and feeling this unworthy