Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: zaisha
zaisha August 15th, 2016

That I can't control eating especially when I'm alone 😞

August 15th, 2016

Procastination!

User Profile: YukiJury
YukiJury August 15th, 2016

@FeatherLw In my case, that started fading away when I had urgent matters to take care of. Exactly what I'm going through right now. I feel really lighthearted when I finish them and go back home lying on my bed.

load more
User Profile: YukiJury
YukiJury August 15th, 2016

I wanr to stop forgetting the important things, start to forgot those that are embarrassing instead.

I would like to stop being unmotivated.

I want to be immersed in what I have to do and love to do.

I want to stop getting angry fast.

I want to have more patience. .. like I did before.

User Profile: FallingCrescent
FallingCrescent August 15th, 2016

Judging people and in my mind thinking I am somewhat better (I have no idea why I do this!) and passing opportunities just because of my anxiety.

User Profile: amicableYard3733
amicableYard3733 August 15th, 2016

Biting my nails

August 15th, 2016

1.I dont read often 2.I'm disorganized

August 15th, 2016

I sometimes skip classes because when people look at me, I feel like their laughing at me inside their heads.

User Profile: thevixxstarr
thevixxstarr August 15th, 2016

picking at the spots/scabs on my back and face

User Profile: Lexymarie
Lexymarie August 15th, 2016

Sometimes I say nothing during class because i feel afraid of other people's judgement towards me because a lot of the times I am the only one participating in class because I really really love learning and I want very badly to participate. But then I hear my classmates talking and they say that all I want is to butter up to the teacher and that I'm a such up and that's the reason why I have good grades, because I such up. So I would like to break the cycle of caring so much about what they think.

User Profile: Sprintiger
Sprintiger August 16th, 2016

@Lexymarie

Thats a good one.

load more
User Profile: Arthur925
Arthur925 August 15th, 2016

Speaking before thinking and speaking when upset and too emotional. I want to learn to control all of my emotions. So at least I can communicate better and tell people how I really and feeling in an appropriate way.