Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: Sati
Sati August 12th, 2016

Picking my acne, chewing skin off the insides of my mouth, biting my nails, just so much is like to break.

User Profile: HellanArvark223
HellanArvark223 August 12th, 2016

break my habit of taking my stress out on others.

User Profile: IamChaos
IamChaos August 12th, 2016

Blaming myself for everything bad... feeling guilty and depressed so easily...

User Profile: krissylynn2
krissylynn2 August 12th, 2016

scratching when I'm nervous.

User Profile: thelifeofmeg
thelifeofmeg August 12th, 2016

Allowing others to control my happiness

User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite August 12th, 2016

@thelifeofmeg

I can relate to your comment.

load more
User Profile: XdarkheartX
XdarkheartX August 12th, 2016

Biting my lip, nails and cutting

User Profile: RiggsMortis
RiggsMortis August 12th, 2016

Second guessing myself

User Profile: lemurkite
lemurkite August 12th, 2016

drawing my own death

User Profile: GingieInTheCity
GingieInTheCity August 12th, 2016

Picking my skin

August 12th, 2016

Smoking cigarettes and self loathing