Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: Hopefulhappiness13
Hopefulhappiness13 August 19th, 2016

Blaming myself for everything

User Profile: trashcan1994
trashcan1994 August 20th, 2016

Self harm :(

User Profile: Lovelyocean1
Lovelyocean1 August 20th, 2016

@trashcan1994 if you need to talk i am available :)

load more
User Profile: Lesi
Lesi August 20th, 2016

Being on the phone

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 August 20th, 2016

the bad habit i want 2 break.....is the fact that that i care.

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud August 20th, 2016

My awkwardness

User Profile: blueMoon7677
blueMoon7677 August 20th, 2016

Trying to control things things that are out of my control. The cost of inaction is higher than the cost of action, when your actions are right. A great action should be interpreted by its execution and not its consequence. Happiness is not guaranteed if you do your best, but unhappiness only seems justified when you know you could have done better. Trying again is simply figuring out the boundaries of your current capabilities. I can't doesn't have the moral repercussions of I won't.

User Profile: krissylynn2
krissylynn2 August 20th, 2016

blaming myself for feelings i can't control

User Profile: Lizface
Lizface August 20th, 2016

This insistent negativity I feel about myself

User Profile: EvidenceBasedAdviceOnly
EvidenceBasedAdviceOnly August 21st, 2016

Believing people who do not have the life experience that I do.

User Profile: SonSonxxx
SonSonxxx August 21st, 2016

Getting drunk and being mean to my partner.