Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 November 7th, 2016

looking at the phine bill to see who hes talking to

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock November 7th, 2016

Worrying so much about everything in life

User Profile: kirstorbin
kirstorbin November 8th, 2016

I would like to break the habit of eating my feelings. If I get too upset, I want to eat. Lately, I've been doing it a lot less. But when it happens I still feel horrible. Like, the action makes me feel better but worse at the same time. I'm afraid, if I do it as much as I used to when I was with my ex, I'll end up gaining a bunch of weight and feeling worse than ever. >.<

December 3rd, 2016

smoking

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 6th, 2016

I would like to cut down on the amount of alcohol that I drink.

User Profile: SpaceMercenary
SpaceMercenary December 22nd, 2016

smoking cigarettes.

User Profile: PrincessSkye
PrincessSkye December 22nd, 2016

not saying something because i'm too afraid to say it

User Profile: starryoctobersky
starryoctobersky December 24th, 2016

getting hung up on painful memories from the past

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 25th, 2016

Self harming and not advocating for myself.

User Profile: KeyKeyFieldsissad
KeyKeyFieldsissad December 31st, 2016

Arguing with my boyfriend about me sending pics 😒