Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: UnapologeticallyMe
UnapologeticallyMe August 14th, 2017

... looking in the mirror and only noticing the negative aspects of my physical appearance.

August 21st, 2017

Thinking too much, missing people that I cannot be missing and torturing myself with the past.

User Profile: ssanssan
ssanssan August 22nd, 2017

..overthinking and focusing on the negativity within me and my surrounding

p.s. I wish everyone good luck

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES August 22nd, 2017

My inconsistancy with things that require dedication, devotion and practice. Including prayer, meditation, language learning, exercise

User Profile: bubblePenny5997
bubblePenny5997 January 9th, 2018

Think so negatively of myself as the worst critic for everything I am as a person.

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 March 11th, 2018

Self medicating with alcohol and lying to people about how much I'm drinking

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 March 22nd, 2018

Self medicating with alcohol

User Profile: mouse2334
mouse2334 March 30th, 2018

To stop holding myself to standards I would never expect of someone else

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 July 12th, 2018

Grindinding my teeth when im worried or anxious

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 July 15th, 2018

Bitting my nails when I'm anxious.