Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 11th, 2016

What is it? And why do you need to let it go?

143
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment August 11th, 2016

Yeah, my life

August 11th, 2016

The memories that caused this.

User Profile: IamChaos
IamChaos August 11th, 2016

The demons from my past that still hunt me...

User Profile: MystiBelle23
MystiBelle23 August 11th, 2016

I'm holding onto guilt. I cheated on my boyfriend a year ago with a scumbag because I was convinced that it was what he derserved but I was stupid and being taken advantage of. I can't shake the feeling of him trying to come back into mylife just to ruin things again. I'm trying to build trust back up from something awful I did but its hard to focus when I'm scared of someone I used to trust and even considered a friend

User Profile: pinkFig3464
pinkFig3464 August 11th, 2016

I'm in love with my best friend he told me he liked me too we kissed but couldn't date and now just a few weeks later he's got a girlfriend I want to kill myself I can't do this without him

User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 August 11th, 2016

@pinkFig3464, that's got to be difficult for you. I'm so sorry.

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment August 13th, 2016

@pinkFig3464 I've seen guys do that because they want your attention. They felt rejected because they didn't know if you wanted to continue or not for some strange reason, and then find someone to make you jealous. Why not ask him about the kiss, when you can talk alone, and see if he still likes you.

load more
User Profile: recollector6891
recollector6891 August 11th, 2016

My past failures and so many wishes that I can change my past.

User Profile: Zoria
Zoria August 11th, 2016

I do alot, but i have come to terms with it, right now I concentrate on me

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment August 13th, 2016

@Zoria yay! You are deserving of your own time. The mist important person.

load more
User Profile: KMoore89
KMoore89 August 11th, 2016

My current boyfriend and I have a 7 week old baby. I've moved into his house, we've combined most of our financial assets (fridge, newer car, remodeling expeditures)... but he keeps bringing ex girlfriends and one night stands into the picture- adding them on facebook, keeping their pictures and love letters laying around the house we're supposed to be sharing...

And we've come to the point now where I just need to let go of him because I deserve so much better than that. I have a plan, but a lot hinges on him. He's revealed over the courseof my pregnancy just how deep his anger issues run- so it's been slow moving. A bag here, box there. Until we can leave in one last big move- nothing left behind.

I'm tired of feeling trapped, of felling like I'm walking on eggshells, being unappreciated, being ignored, and being undermined by women that he clearly values far more. Scared, but hopeful and eager for a new start without his baggage.

User Profile: gentleKiwi696
gentleKiwi696 August 11th, 2016

@KMoore89 I just want to let you know that I admire your courage and hope you and your baby have a wonderful life, free from the stress and sadness you have right now. It takes a lot to decide to let someone go, even when you know they aren't good for you, and I think your decision is nothing short of heroic. Stay strong!

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment August 13th, 2016

@KMoore89 I second that! You are courageous and also smart. You can still reason in a difficult situation. It is so hard to let go of someone even if you know they aren't good. I am sending all my best your way. Hope the best life for you and your baby and hope you find the man of your dreams that will love you and your baby and be a real man. All the best.

load more
August 11th, 2016

The day i said a swear word to the love of my life

User Profile: Discreetpenguin1704
Discreetpenguin1704 August 11th, 2016

Oh my yes.. a seriously toxic relationship.. where you're made to feel guilty for asking for anything from it. I've just dumped him though and it feels liberating and the best thing I've done in a long time.