The situation of not being able to express how you feel
Let's not lie: Many of us (if not all) has struggled at least once in their life with expressing how we feel. Others live it on an everyday basis. Even if we have never felt something like this we definitely know someone who was or still is unable to express how they feel.
Not being able to express how you feel is truly frustrating and overwhelming. People don't take you seriously and most of them won't stay with you and try to help you. But, fortunately, dor you who is struggling with how you express your feelings this post is for you.
If you are a person who struggles to express how you feel write in the comments:
- Your experience with the topic
- If you want to participate in a one week program I will launch soon. In this program we'll try to learn why we can't express our feelings and try to overcome this. I ll tag you there at the post if you want to participate and let me know in the comments.
Write in the comments. Thank you for reading.✨️🩵
@cheerfulKiwi1776
I really love this and feel like for the longest time(most probably since I was born) I have never really opened up to anyone. I have trust issues 😭 most the time people usually say that probably it was caused by someone or something in your childhood but that's not the case for me. I don't know why I don't trust. I am just like that I think. It will be really nice if I got to figure why I feel this way and probably get to know how I can handle this. Sometimes it gets really tough but I don't usually know who to talk to . I kinda feel unsafe with people having my information. So yah I'm really eager this program. 
@cheerfulKiwi1776
Most of the time i can't express about how i feel. When in front of my closest friends even if i started to tell something i still can't end it.. being stopped in the middle of the sentences is feeling so frustrating later. It feels good to see that you consider this problem and yeah I'm interested about the program>.<
This is such an amazing and important initiative! 🩵 I’ve definitely struggled with this before, and it can be so frustrating when you want to open up but the words just won't come out. I would absolutely love to participate in your one-week program! Please tag me when you launch it. Thank you so much for creating this safe space! ✨🌟