Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 30th, 2017

Let us know & we will support you!

334
User Profile: Zenidog327
Zenidog327 November 3rd, 2019

Today is a hard day for me. I felt very alone today and very hopeless. Im having a hard time at school and managing my emotions.

User Profile: sparklesinthewater
sparklesinthewater November 3rd, 2019

Yes it is, but then, what's new... 😔

User Profile: exuberantBeing337
exuberantBeing337 November 3rd, 2019

I'm a gay man in a Christian family in Poland. I live with my elderly mother. I've been alone my whole life and I'm scared I'll always be. I'm an alcoholic but I've been sober for 9 months. I broke my knuckles because of anger issues. I've let go of all hope I was clinging to. My friend suggested writing it all here.