Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 30th, 2017

Let us know & we will support you!

334
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia June 13th, 2017

*bump*

June 14th, 2017

@Laura It is

2 replies
User Profile: Kate
Kate June 14th, 2017

@NataliaOrtega

Hey Natalia. Sorry you're having a rough day. heart

1 reply
June 14th, 2017

@lovelyllama13 <3 thanks

load more
load more
User Profile: zonewithme
zonewithme June 15th, 2017

Extremely I'm not sure how i even managed to get out of bed or eat but I did.

User Profile: cSmith02
cSmith02 June 26th, 2017

@Laura I had a bit of a tough week last week; however I feel way better going into this week. I have also been listening to the song "bounce back" by Big Sean which has helped alot! I feel like I am getting back in the swing of things and bouncing back from being in a funk.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueberryFriend
BlueberryFriend July 24th, 2017

@cSmith02 I'm sorry to hear last week was hard for you :( But I'm very glad you've been doing better. Keep us updated:)

load more
User Profile: MoonstruckMadness
MoonstruckMadness July 23rd, 2017

It wasn't. I called it zen day. I relaxed and got to focused on reading drawing yada yada. I suppose my posture and hunger caught on and as usual I am fighting NOT a TOTAL but prone to be guilt trip on how the day is over. I should have done this. I don't want to go to work and sweat tomorrow. What am I gonna wear? Man I should do laundry... and I can't just relax. Like why do I judge myself so hard or feel like I have to clean or pass ok for a job or do all the his meaningful stuff?

User Profile: samanthajb38
samanthajb38 July 23rd, 2017

I feel so isolated and alone all the time. No one cares about me. I have worked hard at my self esteem but feel without any friends and support it is an impossible task.

My thought are of dying sometimes and know that no one would miss me anyway I survive each day but never live it. I feel completely detatched from everything all the time like i am in a xonstant daze. I wake up and feel so tired. I try but cannot face anything and have no joy any more.

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate July 23rd, 2017

@samanthajb38 We care and we're glad you're here. Please know you're not alone. You have a community here that has your back.

load more
July 24th, 2017

HELLO

I AM HULDA I AM FROM ICELAND, AND AM IN AN RELATIONSHIP WHICH IS KINDA HARD AND TOUGh HE AND I JUST HAD THE FIGHT OF OUR LIFES YESTERDAY IVE NEVER GOTTEN SO ANGRY it WAS QUITE A SHOW I COULD SAY MY BODY HAS NEVER BEEN SO EXHAUSTED EVER AS IT IS NOW

ANYWAY,MY PROBLEM IS I LOVE HIM STILL!AND I AM JUST NOT READY TO LET GO WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 1/5year THIS HAPPENED WE FOUGHT LIKE WILDCATS, BUT GOT FAIR AND WE WERE JUST ABOUT TO HUG TO END THE FIGHT WE DO THAT TO FORGIVE ourselves.WHEN HIS GRANDMA COMES AND STRIKES MY WAY sHE OBVIOUSLY MESSED IT UP BUT DIDNT REALISE IT I GOT ALL INTENSE AND LOST MYSELF, I HAD NO CONTROL. I SCREAMED AT HER IN ANGER TO GO AWAY AS I TRIED WARNING HER BECAUSE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO RAGE AND GOD KNOWS WHAT COULD Happen I REPEATED I DONT WANNA HURTYOU GEET OUTTA HERE NOOOOW I CRIED IN MY BFS ARMS AS HE TRIED TO CONTROL ME GIVING ME COMFORT ASKIN HIS GRAN TO LEAVE SHE SAID NO AND WAS FOCUSED ON TAKIN ME AWAY AND TALKIN TO ME ALONE my bF SAID granTHATS GONA BE NO GOOD I KNOW HER THE BEST AND TRUST ME YOU DONT WANNA FACE HER IN THIS STATE OF ANGER HE SAID CRYING TOO AS IF HE HAD NEVER SEEN ME SO MAD NEVER THE BALLOOON BLOWED UP I RUSHED TO MY CAR AFTER TAKIN IT OF MY BF AS I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP THEY WERE TRYING TO KEEP ME THERE ,LIKE THAT DID ANY BETTER I STARTED MY CAR HE RUSHED IN TO ME TRYING TO CALM ME AGAIN HIS GRANDMA COMES IN MY CAR SHE PUSHES HER SELFiN MYTERRITORYi yelL at her as she acused meofmistreatingmypuppywhichi raged couldgoonDatbitch

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate July 24th, 2017

@Huldarunroed Hi Hulda. Welcome to 7 Cups and to the NAMI Community. It sounds like you've been through a lot of tough times and I'm sorry that you went through that. You may want to check out the Relationship Support Community to connect with others who may be going through similar situations. Stay strong.

load more
User Profile: littleCup5877
littleCup5877 July 24th, 2017

Yeah these past few days have been hard!:( I told my doctor how I have been feeling which was really hard and then my mom made me feel like it was wrong like an example would be her saying you got what you wanted now to see a psychiatrist and get meds it was said in such a mean way like what I am doing I so wrong reaching out for help! so now I feel like it was really bad to try and get help :( but now I am getting it by it feels so wrong to know my family isn't supporting me and is making me feel like it was a horrible thing to tell a doctor I'm just trying to hang in there even though their comments can be mean:( I just feel really down :(

2 replies
User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW July 24th, 2017

@littleCup5877

It sounds like there may be a lack of undertstanding and defitnie negative connotations associated with help seeking. You did the right thing by seeking help. Sorry you have to endure this. Feel free to reach out if you want to talk.

User Profile: gonzo6
gonzo6 July 25th, 2017

@littleCup5877 i'm sorry that you're not receiving support from your family. We're here to support you with your treatment and anything else you might be dealing with. It's a wonderful step in the right direction to reach out for help, so please know that, regardless of what your family says, you are doing what is best for your health and that is something to be proud of!

load more
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 July 24th, 2017

Iam having a bit of a difficult day. I recently found a part time job, so I have to learn how to be more effective with my time. I am also juggling my studies, parenting, rebuilding my finances and staying sober. It's a lot to manage so I want to learn more effective time management skills. Thank you for the support.

1 reply
User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 July 25th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444 That sounds like a lot to take on all at once. Please know that if you need some extry support of even just someone to remind you that you are doing a good job, We are here for you :) I hope you have a good week and that you can get some self care rest time even amongst all the busy things!

load more
User Profile: purpleGlobe6066
purpleGlobe6066 July 24th, 2017

@Lauratoday has been hard. I won't lie and do what i usually do and say 'it's fine' or 'it could be worse'. I'm lost. Confused. Scared even. Thinking that i am worthless. That my existence and matter is simply not needed. My life has no real joy. It has no proper excitement. Yet I can't complian as many have it much harder. Many struggle everyday. Worse than i do. Worse than I can imagine. I can sit and tell you my exact thoughts. I can tell you my struggles. Rant about my issues and uncertainties but in reality who's to say they won't return? Being stuck in an endless loop of constantly being aware that our existence is pointless and small. We are small. We make no difference. We are alone and lost. Smaller creatures in a world so big it is truly terrifying. Our work will be forgotten. My life will be forgotten so why bother to make it great when in years to come I will not be remembered. I will not be known. I want to make a difference but don't we all? So yes today may seem hard to me but today is small and insignificant. Today will be forgotten in a matter minutes. Today and the struggles that came with it will hopefully be left behind.

1 reply
User Profile: PushingTin
PushingTin July 24th, 2017

@purpleGlobe6066 Purple who says you can't feel that way just because others have it worse. We get that enough anyway right, b/c people can't see our mental illness they think the guy with the broken leg is I'll but not us b/c it's unseen. IDK about you but I feel that from those closest to me. People don't know what sick is until one is depressed so much the whole body aches, yea. Try do do just one little thing to "pamper" yourself. Me, I'm a man, give me a little good chocolate or cigar and and mindfulness and somehow I get that brief relief. Mind you I'm not trying to say problems go away, Lord do I wish. You hang in there b/c this older gentleman cares!

load more