Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today
Hello guys! I am a new listener here. I would love to help how I can! Let me know if you ever need someone to listen to.
Today has been a rough day for me.. I feel really despondent these days... . my family and friends don't seem to understand me anymore and it's really frustrating for me
@Selena555 hmm yes that can make for a really rough day. I am sorry that you feel no one understands you. What makes you feel that way? If you want to talk about things more please know that there are a lot of great people in this community that are here to support you through this.
@WendyBird15 Thank you so much 🙂
@Laura
Today has been a pretty bad day. I got really upset bc I lost my razor and wanted to cut a few times, so I took other utensils and cut nearly 50 times because I felt so stupid. Like legit I can't even keep track of a freaking razor?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! Ughh I'm such an idiot. Had lots of flashbacks on top of it which made me feel even worse
@SemicolonSurvivor
I'm so sorry you seem like your having a really hard time currently. I hope you got medical attention for your wounds. Nobody deserves that. You are strong and beautiful and brave to even attempt to recover!! Please contact me or any other listener if you need to talk! <3
My work place's profits haven't been doing well so hours of operation were changed (I work at a barbecue place by the way). Well last Saturday, I found out I wasn't scheduled for any work days this week.I was put on-call. Which to me is not good. That's a whole possible week of no paid hours. I almost had a freak out in front of my co-workers. This is my first job ever so I'm very hesitant about leaving especially since I'm able to pay my own student loan and my parents can't afford to anymore.
I was told I could work today but then was told not to come in because labor was too high. I got another call later saying I could come in a work on Friday for a small shift. I'm now looking for other jobs. I haven't quit yet but I might.
Obviously my head started jumping to conclusions "Why are they picking on me?" "I must have done something wrong!" And from there my self-loathing got to me and I had a moment where I just sat in my room and cried. I'm a bit better now but the self-hate is still lingering a little.
Hi. Im just so soulless. Like an empty void filling me up. Im very lost in this world and dont understand the very monster I have become. My heart is broken. My tears mean nothing, the same with happiness and joy. Im crumbling apart. And I failed.
I broke up with my fiance yesterday. And what's worse is that we live together and I have to pretend to be civil and seeing him crushes my heart.
It sounds like a lot of you are having a hard day. Don't hesitate to reach out to a listener if you need to chat.
It's not that I'm looking for attention, I'm asking nicely and directly with a smile on my face for help, my hurt is deep don't mock me. He's been a friend and hearing me out giving me advice for 1yr- 4months and now he treats it like a joke and ppl think it's nothing and assume it's for attention. Tomorrow is just another day at work with all the gossip, side eyed faces, and constantly asking if "I'm okay or just 'flirting'?" Smh not fair. Almost done getting up and crushed as I lift my head up. Back at it again.
Anyone who may be thinking about suicide, please consider reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-950-6264. They have trained counselors available 24/7 to speak with you.
If you prefer to text, you can text NAMI to 741741 to connect with a trained crisis counselor at the Crisis Text Line.
Please let us know how we can help you get the help you need and deserve. You are worth it.
Today has been difficult. Waiting to get my new vehicle to replace the one i lost. In the mean time getting rides from friends to get back and forth to work, guess i am fortunate in that way. Also been trying to house hunt, which has been stressful. My husband is having another bad day, he has been battling bladder cancer. Feeling just a bit overwhelmed. And to be honest just plain exhausted.
@Straightforwardfan1907
Sorry to hear about the various stressors. Hang in there! Please remember to make time to replenish yourself as you are a caregiver for your husband during this time. Feel free to reach out if you would lke to talk more.
@ShawnWilsonLCSW
Thank you.